Please read these Terms and Conditions (further referred to as ‘Terms’) carefully before using the We Serve Art webshop, operated by Arttenders.
Your access to and use of www.weserveart.com is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access this domain. By accessing or using www.weserveart.com you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the webshop.
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by We Serve Art and to every distance contract that has been realized between trader and consumer.
- Prior to the conclusion of a distance contract, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer via the website.
- Accepting an offer or placing an order means that the consumer accepts the applicability of these conditions.
- The provisions of these conditions can only be deviated from in writing, in which case the other provisions remain in full force.
- Each artwork or set of artworks has a product page that contains a complete and accurate description of the item(s). The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the item. If the trader makes use of illustrations, these will be a true representation of the products and/or services being offered. Colors may look different online due to screen configurations. The trader is not bound by obvious errors or mistakes in the product page content.
- We Serve Art expressly reserves the right to change prices, especially when it is necessary under (legal) regulations.
- An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of your order. We Serve Art is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, We Serve Art will inform you within three business days of receiving the order.
- By placing an order at We Serve Art the customer accepts the terms and conditions.
- The provisions in these conditions can be waived only in writing, in which case the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- Prices are in Euro’s, including 21% Dutch VAT and exclusive shipping costs.
- Payments are made in advance and are processed by Mollie Payments.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email with a summary of the articles ordered and the total cost. A summary of your order you will receive exclusively by email. You will not receive a copy of this summary together with your order in the package.
- By using a bank card/credit card for payment via Mollie payments you confirm that the user card is yours. We Serve Art is not liable for abuse of a bank card and/or credit card and for abuse of information by others.
- During the period of validity indicated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services being offered will not be increased, except for price changes in VAT-tariffs.
- We offer the best shipping possible to make sure your order arrives in the best condition. Currently, our standard shipping options are limited to the Netherlands. If you would like to send abroad, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options
- We do our best to ship your order within 2 business days.
- Your order always leaves We Serve Art in mint condition. However, in case your order is damaged upon arrival, please contact the mail order company.
- We Serve Art shall do her utmost to deliver all purchases within the period indicated on the website. We Serve Art however is dependent on suppliers in this respect. As a result, all times indicated on the webshop are indicative. We Serve Art shall not be liable in any way if delivery takes place at a later date.
- Deliveries are made by PostNL. We will send you a track & trace code as soon as your package is on its way. You can follow your order with this track & trace code.
TAXES AND OTHER ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Please note that depending on your region local taxes, import duties or other charges can occur of which We Serve Art, unfortunately, will not be held responsible.
- In case you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re sorry to hear, but we’re here to help. It is possible to return your order within fourteen (14) calendar days after receiving your artwork. In case the consumer chooses a pick-up point to deliver to, the return period mentioned above counts from the day the package has been delivered at the location. The trader is allowed to ask a consumer for the reason of this dissolution, but the consumer is under no obligation to state his/her reason(s).
- How to return your order:
- Send us an email at email@example.com including your order number, the product you wish to return and the reason for your return.
- Make sure the item is sent insured and with a track and trace code sent to us
- After our response, send the item to:
Arttenders – We Serve Art
- There are a few conditions to be eligible for a return. The item has to be:
- in the original packaging
- in mint condition: unused and in perfect order, including the packaging
- comes with the receipt or proof of purchase
- returned within 14 calendar days
- Items that do not meet these criteria, unfortunately, can not be refunded.
- Please note that the product is your responsibility until received back by We Serve Art. During the withdrawal period, the consumer shall treat the product and its packaging with care. He shall only unpack or use the product in as far as necessary in order to assess the nature, characteristics, and efficacy of the product. The point of departure here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the same way that he would be allowed in a shop.
- The shipping cost of the return is at the customer’s expense. Make sure you send it in a proper way in order to prevent damage. Please use a trackable mailing method and save your receipt from the post office.
- We Serve Art processes returns once a week. Once we have received your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned artwork. You will receive a confirmation email after review and approval of your return. We will refund within fourteen days of receipt of your return.
- We Serve Art has in cases of force majeure the right, at its option, the execution of your order to suspend or terminate the agreement without judicial intervention, by communicating this in writing and without that We Serve Art liable to pay any damages, unless the circumstances to standards of reasonableness and fairness would be unacceptable.
- Force majeure means any shortcoming which can not be attributed to We Serve Art, because it is not due to her fault and not under the law, a legal act or generally accepted traffic for its account.
- The full and current privacy statement of We Serve Art can be found here.
- If We Serve Art permits deviations from these general terms and conditions for a short or longer period, whether or not tacitly, this shall not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these general terms and conditions. The consumer can never assert any right on the grounds that We Serve Art applies these general conditions smoothly.
- We Serve Art takes the utmost care in the manufacture, compilation, and dissemination of the information on the website, but can in no way guarantee the correctness or completeness of the information. We Serve Art does not accept any responsibility for damage caused by the use or incompleteness of information offered on this website in any way whatsoever. The information and recommendations on this website can be changed without prior warning or notification. The copyright on this website belongs to We Serve Art.
- The property rights concerning this website, including text, images, design, photographs, other visual materials, and other material rest with We Serve Art.
- You may not in any way make this website and/or parts of this website available to others and/or multiply.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We Serve Art may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Arttenders/We Serve Art.
- We Serve Art has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that We Serve Art shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- We appreciate every customer and try to help them our very best but we are a small agency with limited stock. We can’t afford to deviate from our policy. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org